Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Working Girl

I wanted to create a set for my working women. I know work can sometimes be drag and we feel like the classic black,white, and grey will do the trick. Not true you can be stylish and still conservative in my eyes. I love this set because I picked two of my favorite fall colors this year that go nicely with these kaki trouser pants.The wine color structure blazer goes perfect instead of a black blazer with the peach colored blouse. I chose black shoes and stud earrings to give it that classic work look. Adding the gold pearl bangle adds a sophisticated touch, and the gold is the color were going for to match in with our suite. The briefcase is optional depending on where you work. If you like this set and want to know more about each piece,prices, or want to purchase click or copy this link:

http://www.polyvore.com/got_this_job/set?id=57639724

No comments:

Post a Comment