Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ever wonder how you could take a graphic tee and make your outfit look dressy,fabulous, and stiill be comfortable. I put together a set here that I absolutely love. I love color and  I wanted to create a look for my color lovers. I paired a pair of Karen Kane green, twill skinny jeans and paired it with a DKNY crepe blazer. The yellow is not a bright yellow,but honey mustard so it's less bright. We don't won't to overdue it with color and have to much going on,so I chose a black wedge heel to balance out everything. Also black accessories I think  look nice with this set. I also chose another neutral color when I went with a tan casual tote bag. If you would like more info on each piece or pricing click this link: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_91/set?id=64849868.

No comments:

Post a Comment