Thursday, January 9, 2014

HOW DO YOU ROCK YOUR BROWN




Hello lovelies, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and Happy New Years Eve! Well i found this beautiful gold sweater and I had to style it. So I love brown and it went perfect when I found the brown suede skirt. To chop the gold and brown up I chose the long sleeve denium button up top.This goes underneath the sweater. If I was wearing this I would roll the sleeves of the sweater and top elbow length and   fold the top over the sweater. Your collar  will already be out so this way it can match with your sleeve part. To add some interest to the outfit I added a pea green textured satchel and Steve Madden wedge cheetah print boot. I also decided to go with a striped scarf because I couldn't decide on the color I wanted. I found a scarf that had every color I was thinking of putting with the sweater. It also attracts your attention straight to the outfit. My jewelry I went with a mixture of black,brown, and gold because it fits perfect with the colors I'm working with. If you like what you see and want to buy or want more info on this set click the link:
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_144/set?id=109633875 . If you would like me style you or give you some tips on creating a look for you. Please email me benz9125@live.com or mcoleman9125@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment