Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Time

I'm so excited it's Spring time, I love the spring and the weather it brings. I'm a big fan of floral print so I decided to pick this beautiful floral print skirt and style it. I had fun and colorful in mind when styling. I kept the jewelry pick simple because I didn't want to do to much and cause a busy scene. The black really settles the colors as well as draws your attention up . You could go with a white clutch or a purse of your choice also, but I chose a purple clutch just for fun, boldness, and to bring my purple out in the skirt more for focus purposes. If you like this look let me know, also keep in my mind to email me if you would like my style advice and possibly a set designed just for you to shop and get the whole look. Info about every piece in this set and where to shop for these pieces is right here in this link. http://www.polyvore.com/spring_time/set?id=116819318.

No comments:

Post a Comment