Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I know the big thing this year is color denim and I must say I've fallen as well. I have found myself doing so much with my color jeans and pants this year. Prints are also big this year and I love prints actually I have always loved anything with prints or characters on it. I knew I had to do a set with my two loves. I took these bailey green skinny jeans and paired them with a printed blouse. You can wear the blouse in or out with these jeans.You could chose a blazer,cardigan, or jacket in these colors black, yellow,white, or grey. I chose to do yellow shoes and jewelry because it bring out the yellow in the blouse, and it's a good match with the bailey green. If you like painting your nails black,white,yellow,or green polish would look fabulous. I would do red lipstick with this outfit,but again it's up to your skin complexion and choice of color of what works best for you. Smokey eyes would look really hot with this look. Earrings,ring, or bracelet would look good with this outfit keep it simple. I would only pick two out of those choices.If you like this set and want more info on each piece,price, or want to purchase click this link:
http://www.polyvore.com/color_denium_is_fun/set?id=61594230

No comments:

Post a Comment