Tuesday, November 13, 2012

60's Fan

The 60's is one of my favorite time periods with fashion. I had to do a set with the 60's in mind, but with a modern twist. I chose to go with this sleeves dress from Marni's and add some floral laced tights to create that modern sex appeal. I love that the colors this dress came in the orange,black, and cream look so beautiful together. I decided that gold would fit in perfect with these colors. I added the gold/black drop earrings, the camera ring which is a fun piece, and the Nine West clutch bag which looks perfect with this dress. I didn't want to just go with the expected black shoes, so I chose AX Paris nude suede wedge boots. I chose to go with wedges because they give that 60's feels instead of a stiletto heel. The nude color  shoes look so beautiful with the whole set, and puts the focus on the whole outfit  and lace tights right where I want it. If you like this set and want info on each piece,price, or want to purchase click this link:
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_54/set?id=60781588

No comments:

Post a Comment