Sunday, November 18, 2012

Black and White Love

I wanted to create a set for my black and white lovers. The great thing about black and white is you can be so creative with the two colors. I took a pair of lace shorts and chose a fun printed top to match with it. You can do  a look like this with or without tight, I chose to go with tights and a pair of black and white ankle boots for a fall look. I wanted a tuxedo jacket to give the look a feminine/masculine look. I wanted to play with my blues so I chose some earring from my jewelry boutique with a lighter blue in them, and envelope style light blue clutch. This whole look is for my trendy fashionista's who want to take a chance and change it up a bit.

My next set I wanted something more simple for my women who are not ready to quite get to wild with it. I chose a wide leg pant and lace shell black and white top. I would tuck the top in because of the style pant and the black belt it has around the waist. Also keep in my mind you can change the color of the belt.I added one of my favorite colors from this fall mustard yellow. The suede pumps help with giving the pants that lift off the ground especially for short women. Tall women you could chose to do a lower heel or a dressier flat.
If you like this set and want to know info about each piece,prices, or want to purchase click this link:
http://www.polyvore.com/who_says_you_cant_have/set?id=63683757

No comments:

Post a Comment