Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gold Love

I created a set with my favorite color in it GOLD. I absolutely loved this pleated bow panel skirt when I found it in the Polyvore selections. I wanted to create a sexy and classy look with lace. I wasn't sure what color to go with, but when I found this black sheer lace blouse it was a perfect match. The shoes were perfect to because they matched the lace print in the shirt. Ladies keep in mind you don't have to just stick with black shoes. You could go with gold,tan,caramel color, or any bright colors of the rainbow if your feeling dangerous lol. The same applies with you choice in color with the shirt as well. I put a few picture up so you could see how I would possibly do my makeup, hair, and nails if I were to wear this. I chose to do a statement piece necklace from my online boutique Dashing Beauties. With this set you want your outfit to do the talking so you don't have to over do it with jewelry. A choice of a ring,necklace,bracelet, or a pair of earrings will do fine. I chose to go with a gold sequin clutch to top my gold love off. If you like this set and want to know more about each piece,price, or want to purchase click this link:http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_88/set?id=63782327
If you like the necklace from my boutique click this link:www.dashingbeauties.kitsylane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment