Thursday, November 22, 2012


I wanted to go with a simple look but something stylish and ready for the winter. I really like the Wine and Burgundy color in style this winter. So I did the wine color tunic and jeans and added checker cashmere cape. I went with a soft oatmeal color ankle boot and gold accessories with my wine color in it. You can also choose to go with silver or black jewelry and chocolate,tan,or black boots/heel/flats. All the jewelry comes from my online boutique store Dashing Beauties. I would definitely do a natural look with my makeup nothing heavy, and maybe a up-do like the one in my set. If you like the jewelry in the set visit my site www.dashingbeauties.kitsylane.com. Also if you like the set and want to know more about each piece,prices, or want to purchase click this link: http://www.polyvore.com/winter_love/set?id=64011338

No comments:

Post a Comment