Sunday, November 11, 2012

Neutral Love

I love stripes especially black and white. I really like this knitted skirt because you can match it with so many colors and style it in several ways. I chose to go with my neutral colors and add some coral,gold, and wine  in it for a pop. Most people don't think to do these colors with this skirt but yes it does work. You can take a blazer or cardigan like I did in the set and it looks great. I chose some cream colored heels, but boots and wedge heels will look great as well. If you like the clothes,shoes,jewelry, and belt click on the link on the left hand side Polyvore-My Fashion Creations find the set and you can purchase or view details about each piece, or click this link http://www.polyvore.com/neutral_love/set?id=62462836#stream_box.

No comments:

Post a Comment