Saturday, November 10, 2012

Three ways to style these pea jeans I love

I absolutely love this color this year. I wanted to take a  pair of denim jeans and show how they could be styled in three ways. Set #1 I like for night life it's sexy with edgy touch to it. Set #2 would be cute for a dinner date or dinner with the girls. Set # 3 is a more comfortable look it brings in your neutrals and prints for this fall. I would wear this to the mall,lunch,coffee, or just on a regular day running my errands. All the jewelry I used came from my jewelry and accessory boutique "Dashing Beauties". If you want to find out more about the brand of the clothes and where you can purchase any of the shoes and handbags click on the link http://www.polyvore.com/three_ways_to_style_these/set?id=62990197.

No comments:

Post a Comment