Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OK ladies who loves the biker style? I really like the color brown so I wanted to do a set around it. I chose to go with a stylish biker style look. Adding the gold sequin top not only looks great with the brown pants but looks awesome with the biker leather jacket.The top draws attention to the pants and jacket creating the eyes to instantly draw to the outfit.The camel and brown go perfect together which are two shades of brown that does great for the gold and green leather jacket. A bold necklace piece adds interest and a feminine touch. You can add a ring,bracelet, earrings, or necklace the jewelry choice is up to you. Personally for the biker style look I wouldn't over do it with so many pieces of jewelry or accessories. I gave a full picture above of how I would wear this outfit,how I would style my hair, jewelry I would wear, and how I would do my makeup. I like for you ladies to see how I would style each set. If you like this set and want to know more about each piece or want to purchase click this link: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_53/set?id=60714656.  Please feel free to email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment