Thursday, March 14, 2013

I wanted to create a set that was comfortable and stylish. I love these crochet shorts and the color. These sandy tan shorts could pretty much be match with any color which is awesome. When you have a color like sandy tan that can be matched with any color you don't have to worry about to much thought processing.I chose to go with a black printed shell top. It's simple and stylish. I went with a black thong,jeweled flat. I kept my accessories simple choosing only earrings and bracelet. Remember were going for comfortable but stylish. I also chose to go simple with the accessories because I didn't want to take the focus off the top and shorts. I finished  off  the look with a pair of black shades. You can add a handbag if you chose to or more accessories.If you would like more info on this set click this link:http://www.polyvore.com/shorty/set?id=75430889. Remeber to email me if you need any style advice or have any questions. benz9125@live.com or mcoleman9125@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment