Friday, September 20, 2013

Sassy meetS Edge

Image preview
This fall burgundy is really popular and I must say I love the color. I saw this  pencil skirt on polyvore and I had to style it. I went with some print by choosing the short top from H&M. I love the crop tops and short tops that are in this year.You can do this look with heels or boots,but I wanted a edgy look. I chose the sneaker wedge and this leather vest. I love how the vest is cut and drops. I chose white accessories to bring our white out in the top. I wanted to play with my prints so I added this leopard print clutch. Be spontaneous sometimes when you style. This is a fun bold look that can be worn out with a night with the girls. If you like this look and want more information on each piece and cost click this link: http://www.polyvore.com/sassy_meets_edge/set?id=98085261. Also if you ever want me to style something you see on a website let me know the website and I can clip it to my board and give suggestions. Also if you need help styling send me some pictures to my email and let me help you style at your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment