Friday, September 20, 2013


Image preview
I'm so jealous of the girls who get to wear these kinds of shorts. My legs are so not ready for this ,but dosen't mean I can't style them. I chose a light blue crop t to go with these high rise shorts. By the way the mvc does not come on the shirt i put it there lol. Since I was working with my blues i chose to go monochrome using the same hue in the color blue. I thought a red lip and nails would give a bold standout look. I chose to think of a high ponytail when I think of this look, but ladies do what makes you feel comfortable.. Also you can choose to add a vest or blazer for the women out there who want to layer or feel more comfortable in shorts. http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_123/set?id=83111501 If you want more details on each piece or want to purchase click the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment