Friday, September 20, 2013

Image preview
How about this amazing strapless printed dress (LOVE). I have plans on ordering this dress very soon. Ladies this is a must have. I'm going natural and hopefully one day my hair will look like the girl in the picture. But anyways I picture a big curly hairdo with this or a sleek ponytail. You can absolutely rock this dress alone ,but I wanted to add a blazer to it ( didn't want to show to much). The orange really picked up the light colors in the dress bringing them to life. A black heel would be or whatever you feel comfortable with. But I chose yellow to match my clutch and to pick the yellow up in the dress. Color blocking is what I chose to do with this look hope you guys like. Remember if you like any of these pieces, want to order any pieces, check out the websites they came from click this link: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_124/set?id=83115800 When you see the piece click on it and it takes you straight to the website it is featured on.

No comments:

Post a Comment