Friday, November 29, 2013

Check out how I styled this jacket from H&M

Hello Happy late Thanksgiving everyone. Hope everyone has enjoyed black Friday today whoever went out today. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile it's been a crazy few weeks and I haven't been able to post. I really feel bad because my blog and posting for you guys is very important to me, but life has it's way of putting roadblocks in the way. So I was on H&M site looking around and I found this golden brown dinner jacket. I really like the look and style of this blazer jacket. I decided to pair this olive green long sleeve shirt with a pair of brown trouser pants. These colors go so well with the blazer. I added some print by adding these Michael Kors cheetah boots. To me it adds a that interesting pop to the set. I went with gold accessories from my boutique Dashing Beauties Boutique. To tie this look together i took another twist and added some color to these neutral color by adding a printed burgundy handbag.  This look is very nice for a day out it sure will catch the eyes of people you pass. If you like this look and want more info on the clothing, shoes, or handbag click this site:http://www.polyvore.com/check_out_how_styled_this/set?id=105530740. Also if you like the accessories in the picture from my boutique please visit www.dashingbeauties.kitsylane.com there are alot of great sales going on and alot of beautiful pieces you can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment