Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Season


Christmas is coming and I'm so excited. I love this time of year so much joy and warmth with my family at this time. I wanted to create a set centered around the Christmas theme. I loved this graphic sweater I thought it was so cute and funny. I choose Christmas themed colors for this set of course. I thought the boots looked kinda similar to Santa's boots so I choose these to go with the set. I thought a little black could tie the look in as well as tone down the theme and give this look balance. I know the purse seems a little off the theme, but I thought why not add some interest to the set. I went with a snake print purse, but hey why not add some other print to add interest. I love this set and I hope you guys do to. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! If you like any of the pieces or would like any info on theme click this link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=107029280 . Please feel free to contact me for any styling advice or help my contact info is on the intro of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment