Monday, January 28, 2013

I love peplum tops and skirts this year.I feel like you can do so much with the look. I chose this African print peplum skirt and matched it with a pale green turtleneck sweater. I love prints this year and this skirt really stood out to me. I choose to go black everything so I could focus the attention on the printed skirt and pale green top. I personally did not want a lot of pop colors going on with this set for the reason I stated earlier. Again ladies you can switch it up and do other color accessories if your going for a stand out look. You could even do a orange,green, or blue heel and do black everything for your accessories and and purse.You can ask for suggestion about this set or if you want a similiar look feel free to email me at benz9125@live.com or mcoleman9125@gmail.com. If you would like to know more about each piece  or pricing tap this link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68855101.

No comments:

Post a Comment