Monday, October 21, 2013

H&M SLACKS

Hello Ladies how has everyone's Monday been? Mines been crazy but productive,, started Insanity day 1 workout today. I'll keep you posted on how that is going to go. It was rough for day one, but I feel energized. Anyways after working out I was checking some clothes out and came upon these H&M stretched weave checker slacks. I love them especially the colors they are perfect for fall. By the way they are mixed with blue and emerald green and black. I wanted the pants to stand out so I went with another hot Fall color this year  a darker fushia pink peplum top and shoes. You can do heels,boots, or flats with this look your choice. To bring the the darker blue out i paired a royal blue coat with the look. I chose black accessories to tone my look down and keep it balanced. I added a soft pink clutch to my look because it went perfect with the darker pink/purple top. you can actually wear this to work, out to eat, or a night out. Just switch simple things like shoes and accessories. You could even do a different style jacket or top. If you like this look and want any of the pieces click this link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=101335979. Any questions or you would like a similar style please email me mcoleman9125@gmail.com. I'm here to assist with any style advice or help. #H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment